Path to Shatterdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Path to Shatterdown

The Furious Sun ended the reign of Man-As-God.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inRegister

Torren's Terrestrial Targets

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Peachpunk

Peachpunk

Character sheet
Name:: Baron von Bullshit
Classification: BRAINFUCKLER

Torren's Terrestrial Targets Empty
PostSubject: Torren's Terrestrial Targets   Torren's Terrestrial Targets I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 7:18 am

PUNCHING BAGS GO HERE HUR
Back to top Go down
http://www.peachpunk.com
Peachpunk

Peachpunk

Character sheet

PostSubject: Regina Alexa Cox   Torren's Terrestrial Targets I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 7:33 am

Name: Regina Cox

Personality:
Reggie takes nothing seriously and will do just about anything short of other people for a dime. She has a very alpha female way about her and tends to draw a crowd, being chronically LOUD. That said she's a generally nice person, protective even to women and children but sarcastic to a fault.

She loooooves Comic books and books in general. Though she doesn't come off as the type she's actually a closet book lover, being a huge fan of Dickens, Orwell, and Chuck Palahniuk. This being said, it's made her incredibly bitter that she can't read them anymore...

Appearance:
A large, blond ogre of a women. She's 6'3" and make of sugar and spice and everything banned by the FDA. She's of a square jaw and a hardy disposition with an iron stomach and large, calloused fists to match.

Background:
All she'll ever tell you is she used to work in the profitably and ever-expanding field of blowing shit up. Her parents were Chuck Norris and Bruce Willis, according to her, and at one point in her life she claims she fucked a shark.

Her eye was lost in an incident "involving a tank and a 5000lb paper mache' cock" and everything else is history, good luck getting her to talk about it.

Classification:
getting to this...

Partner:
YANNI.

Torren's Terrestrial Targets F0yp93
Back to top Go down
Peachpunk

Peachpunk

Character sheet

PostSubject: Mai Maka   Torren's Terrestrial Targets I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 7:34 am

Not sure if I'm going to use Mai yet.

Name
: Mai Maka

Personality:
Seems to change in a flash on occasion. She has a tendency to be a bit 'emotionally delayed' as if she has to think about how she should react to something, or if she should at all.

Otherwise she's quiet, tends to talk about her twins more than anything and remains very soft-spoken. Her English isn't the best either, though it's unclear what her native tongue is it's obvious that its not Japanese or Chinese.

Has a habit of claiming she 'doesn't speak English' or 'doesn't understand' when she doesn't want to answer something or doesn't feel like talking, even if the statement is a bit ridiculous in context. (Ex. "Oh my daughter love Miley Cirrus, she is her favorite singer." "You have a daughter?" "...No speak English." "But you-... goddammit.")

Appearance:
Very small, only 4'10" but light on her feet and precise to a fault. Where Reggie would be best compared to a club, Mai would be better compared to a scalpel. She has a scar across her lips and wears somewhat baggy, concealing clothes. She's asian in appearance but where exactly she's from is a mystery.

Background:
No speak english.

Classification:
getting to this...

Partner:
An adorable little horse person weeehhehenene

Torren's Terrestrial Targets 6fxuma
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Torren's Terrestrial Targets   Torren's Terrestrial Targets I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Torren's Terrestrial Targets
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Path to Shatterdown :: The Archive :: .B Archive-
Jump to: