Path to Shatterdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Path to Shatterdown

The Furious Sun ended the reign of Man-As-God.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inRegister

a brainstorming forum..?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Radioactive_Parasol

Radioactive_Parasol

Character sheet
Name:: Rae
Classification: -->-->--->---> ~~~d(-_-)b~~~~

a brainstorming forum..? Empty
PostSubject: a brainstorming forum..?   a brainstorming forum..? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:51 pm

OKay, I'm not entirely sure where this would go as a sub-forum or whatever, but how about a spot for people to plan and brainstorm for scenes? Like someone could post a topic saying.. "I'm thinking of a scene that would involve 4 or more 2nd gen people going on some exploration of the city" or something or another? I feel like this could be an easy/cool way to reach out with certain ideas, and would be an easy way to get involved with other people you don't usually interact with..? People obviously could go as in depth or be as vague about a scene they're trying to put together in thier topic as they want to be, or could just use it as a launch pad of sorts, to get other people on board with a particular event..?
Back to top Go down
Silence

PostSubject: Re: a brainstorming forum..?   a brainstorming forum..? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 9:15 am

Nice idea! That would make it a little easier on planning if there were a place to plan it. :]
Back to top Go down
BewilderMe

BewilderMe

Character sheet
Name:: Porkchop
Classification: Dinner Meat

PostSubject: Re: a brainstorming forum..?   a brainstorming forum..? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 9:27 am

Hey, that sounds like a great idea. We were using c-box, but this way everyone can see it and throw stuff in as they see fit? <3
Back to top Go down
Riparian
GM
Riparian

Character sheet
Name:: Rip
Classification: caffeinated

PostSubject: Re: a brainstorming forum..?   a brainstorming forum..? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 2:42 pm

DULY NOTED I'll actually get that up right away!
Back to top Go down
http://wrathmorphic.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a brainstorming forum..?   a brainstorming forum..? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a brainstorming forum..?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Path to Shatterdown :: The Archive :: .B Archive-
Jump to: