Path to Shatterdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Path to Shatterdown

The Furious Sun ended the reign of Man-As-God.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inRegister

Time Line of Major Events

Go down 
AuthorMessage
InkAbyss

InkAbyss

Time Line of Major Events Empty
PostSubject: Time Line of Major Events   Time Line of Major Events I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 9:04 pm

Welcome to the time line thread! Here you can get a quick overview of the major events in the rp thus far! We have a time line post with all the events listed and links to the threads the rps occurred in as well as small summaries in some cases for those of you who don't wanna read through every thread mentioned here. You're encouraged to use this as a resource to figure out where you want to place rps time-wise within the Pit, so you don't have any conflicts with other events. What post is what is below as well as in the title of the post itself!

1. Welcome!
2. The Time Line
3. First Gen Major Events SUMMARIES
4. Second Gen Major Events SUMMARIES
5. Third Gen Major Events SUMMARIES
6. How to Submit an event for the Time Line

** This thread is updated and maintained by Inky, kick her if you need something done :'D

Last edited by InkAbyss on Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
InkAbyss

InkAbyss

PostSubject: Re: Time Line of Major Events   Time Line of Major Events I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 9:04 pm

THE TIME LINE

Bold events = IMPORTANT PIT WIDE EVENTS
Italic events = Character death
Normal events = other events

Events on the same line separated by a comma occur nearly simultaneously...

BEGINNING

FIRST GEN DROPPED
-
----
Willow and Salim's Death, Jynx and Aaya partner up
-
----
-
----------
-
----
-
----
-
ONE YEAR IN PIT

-
----
-
----
-
----------
-
----
-
----
-
TWO YEARS IN PIT

-
----
-
----
-
----------
Luke forms Bonfire garden community
-
Hikari's Death
----
-
----
-
THREE YEARS IN PIT

-
----
-
----
-
----------
-
----
-
----
-

FOUR YEARS IN PIT

-

----
-
----
-
----------
-
----
-
----
-

FIVE YEARS IN PIT

SECOND GEN DROPPED, Paige's presumed death
-
----
-
----
-
----------
-
----
-
----
-
SIX YEARS IN PIT

-
----
-
THIRD GEN DROPPED
----
-
----------
-
----
-
----
-

SEVEN YEARS IN PIT

-
----
-
----
-
----------
-
----
-
----
-

(To be continued... WHEN I GETS MORE INFOZ I KNOWZ IZ MISSING STUFF BUT WANT PRECISE TIMES DERP)

Last edited by InkAbyss on Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:40 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
InkAbyss

InkAbyss

PostSubject: Re: Time Line of Major Events   Time Line of Major Events I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 9:04 pm

FIRST GEN EVENTS

FIRST GEN DROP
No link, multiple threads
SUMMARY.

Willow and Salim Die
Stigmata, Stigmata: The Undoing of Willow Leds & Salim Ashoka [C-BOX RP LOG]
Willow becomes possessive over her younger brother Jynx forming a friendship with Aaya. She attempts to take care of the problem permanently but when she attacks Aaya, his older brother and tick-partner Salim steps in and the two fight to the death.

Luke Forms Bonfire Garden Community
Boardinghouse[First Gen FREE-FOR-ALL]
SUMMARY.

Hikari's Death
No link yet
Summary to come when it is complete

Chauvin's Death
Last Drink;Chauvin's Funeral[Story]
TTATT

Corosa's Death
No link, multiple threads
SUMMARY.

title
[url=]Link[/url]
SUMMARY

I KNOW THERE'S MORE AND THESE ARE PROBABLY OUT OF ORDER

Last edited by InkAbyss on Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:14 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
InkAbyss

InkAbyss

SECOND GEN EVENTS

Second Gen Drop
[ATK1;All Characters] Waking Trial.
The second generation of experiments arrive in the pit scattered between an abandoned parking garages and a neighboring run down cathedral. Many of he remaining first generation survivors investigate and help the new experiments find their survival legs in this new strange world. The second gen is going to need it too, as hordes of toothdogs are set loose on both buildings. There are casualties as chaos ensues...

Paige's Presumed Death
[ATK1;All Characters] Waking Trial.
While attempting to get him and Cyrus to safety after the roof caves from beneath them, Paige is attacked by toothdogs, and while Cyrus gets to safety, Paige does not. Cyrus' bond with him breaks, and Cyrus obtains Nior as a new partner...

title
[url=]Link[/url]
SUMMARY

Last edited by InkAbyss on Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:19 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
InkAbyss

InkAbyss

PostSubject: Re: Time Line of Major Events   Time Line of Major Events I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 9:05 pm

THIRD GEN EVENTS

Third Gen Drop
No link yet
SUMMARY

title
[url=]Link[/url]
SUMMARY

Last edited by InkAbyss on Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
InkAbyss

InkAbyss

PostSubject: Re: Time Line of Major Events   Time Line of Major Events I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 9:05 pm

HOW TO ADD EVENTS

Got an event you think is important? PUT IT HERE! This thread is mostly for keeping you guys happy with YOUR CHARACTERS' continuities, so really YOU get to determine what's important and what's not. Anything from death, to loosing a body part, to getting a new partner, to having some sort of outlook altering experience could potentially be an important event. Just, don't make every single second you rp an important event unless it really is, we don't need to know every time your character went hunting or met someone. This form here is how you tell us what you want put down for others to keep in mind (or just to be displayed all pretty like.

Title: What you want the event to be called. Keep it short and to the point! We want people to be able to read the time line and understand what is going on in general!
Time: When did the event happen? Each year in the time line post is split into twelve sections so you can be specific in when things happen if you need to! The divisions don't necessarily indicate January, February, March etc. in that order, as the first gen probably wasn't dropped on January first. You can also indicate simply that it happened "Between ___ and ___" if you don't care where in between those events it happened. I (Inky) would like to think I'm a smart coconut and can figure out somewhere to put your event as long as you give me a general idea! <3
Link: Link to the thread where it happens! If it is never actually written or rped out... leave this blank, if it occurred in multiple threads, leave a link to the first one!
Short Description: Give a short description of the event that will appear in the summaries version. There's gonna be a link to the full thread in the summaries section, so you don't need to be too detailed. Leave it at 3-4 sentences unless it's REALLY IMPORTANT. This should cover the essentials that that boring title couldn't cover. You can leave this blank as well if you have no summary to add!

Here's the form all pretty in BB code for ya!

Code:
[b]Title:[/b]
[b]Time:[/b]
[b]Link:[/b]
[b]Short Description:[/b]

Last edited by InkAbyss on Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
InkAbyss

InkAbyss

JUST IN CASE
Back to top Go down
InkAbyss

InkAbyss

PostSubject: Re: Time Line of Major Events   Time Line of Major Events I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 2:06 am

ALL RIGHT OPEN FOR BUSINESS FOLKS.

You may now submit events to the time line yaaaaaay!

I will get the first gen events already scheduled straightened out as soon as possible! >.<;;;; I DID WHAT I COULD...

ANY SUMMARIES YOU WANT TO WRITE/REWRITE ARE WELCOME
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time Line of Major Events   Time Line of Major Events I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1