Path to Shatterdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Path to Shatterdown

The Furious Sun ended the reign of Man-As-God.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inRegister

Vassals of Kalcurz

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kalcurz

Kalcurz

Character sheet
Name:: Kalcurz
Classification: Lunatic

Vassals of Kalcurz Empty
PostSubject: Vassals of Kalcurz   Vassals of Kalcurz I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 8:03 pm

W.I.P.

1) Oh hi
2) Kirill Dainsleif (Experiment, Second Generation)

Last edited by Kalcurz on Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://finitevus.deviantart.com/
Kalcurz

Kalcurz

Character sheet
Name:: Kalcurz
Classification: Lunatic

Vassals of Kalcurz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vassals of Kalcurz   Vassals of Kalcurz I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 1:59 am

Second Generation

Name: Kirill Dainsleif
Personality:
A firm believer that "Justice is Blind", he has his own meaning of what is right and wrong. He is very tactical and (usually) remorseless when serving up his version of "justice". As cruel as he can be, he can still be compassionate, as long as he sees the person living under his sense of what good is. Usually works alone so nobody else will get hurt or get in his way. However, if he sees he can gain something, he will become loyal to those that can help his interests (he might even compromise certain habits... but be careful). Arguably schizophrenic.
Appearance: Image (Credits go to whoever the Original artist is. Will probably sketch my own rendition once I have the time, although, I'm no artist)
Background:
Once an honoured soldier, he was thrown into the Pit as an experiment. Kirill assumes he was used for a "super soldier" genetics modification. He doesn't remember much, but he does remember the trauma of war. He also remembers several tactics and maneuvers he learned as a soldier. Although, he does not remember how he ended up in the Pit. Kirill believes he was framed as a criminal before being thrown into the pit, and as punishment, was used as an experiment for their soldier enhancing experiments. His face was mutilated during the process of the genetic modification, hence why he dons a metal mask.
Classification:
Genetic: Superhuman regenerative powers. In order to maintain the effectiveness of this particular power, he must have sufficient amount of food beforehand. This power becomes useless when he is hungry.
Psychic: Can cause solid, non-living material to explode through the vibration of the molecules, but must get into physical contact with it due to the limit of his psychic range. As long as he has touched it, he can hold a temporary "psychic link" with the object he can leave a charge and cause it to explode at will, or cause the charge to disappear. The longer he gets into contact with the object, the longer he can hold the charge when he releases the object, as the charge will eventually disappear.
Partner: [LFG]
Back to top Go down
http://finitevus.deviantart.com/

Vassals of Kalcurz
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Path to Shatterdown :: The Archive :: .B Archive-
Jump to: