Path to Shatterdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Path to Shatterdown

The Furious Sun ended the reign of Man-As-God.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inRegister

Mythee's mold colony

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mythee
GM
Mythee

Character sheet
Name:: Mythee
Classification: Olioliolio

Mythee's mold colony Empty
PostSubject: Mythee's mold colony   Mythee's mold colony I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 10:05 pm

==> Make an art thread

Sometimes if you squint hard enough the moldy lumps kind of look like art! 8D
I culture a variety of mold provided I have the time and/or funding, but I work best with an abundance of spores.
Back to top Go down
http://mythee.deviantart.com
Mythee
GM
Mythee

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mythee's mold colony   Mythee's mold colony I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 9:54 pm

Birthday gift for By-the-by, whose birthday is tomorrow. She wanted pinups of Saga (mine), Roric (Sparky's) and Raf (hers).

Wallpaper Version is best version (with commentary) but too big to post!

Roric and Raf will probably be involved in this RP! Saga... Pewter fits him to a T but he will probably not be in Shatterdown unless we figure out how a spoiled and over-privileged brat happens in the setting. XD; (I would rather just stick with using Chimaera!)

Mythee's mold colony Saga_pinup

Mythee's mold colony Roric_pinup_0

Mythee's mold colony Rafael_pinup
Back to top Go down
Mythee
GM
Mythee

Character sheet

PostSubject: WIPWIPWIPWIPWIP   Mythee's mold colony I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 8:40 pm

This is the guy I'll be using in Shatterdown... Probably ~HUMAN~! (A justifiably buff one, nonetheless!) Chimaera, pen name Auxlang (a popular nickname for "universal auxiliary language" in our time... aka, a language that everyone can understand 8D Gives you an idea of his theme.)

Mythee's mold colony Chimchim1

He writes books about existing and emerging cultures and will help out tribes and such in return for staying with them awhile to study their ways. His goals are something like providing the tools necessary for people to understand each other and so be able to work together, even when they have grown so apart with no overarching societal structure to keep them on the same page.

I have an idea of what kind of social/environmental setting he comes from, but with this much he already has a reason to be traveling with different people.

He makes his own paper out of grass/other plants suited to the task if there is no paper readily available in this setting. It's really simple to make, actually- even though homemade paper is not as nice as our printer paper xD;

Silly pose courtesy of Jiboo's roommate. It's been cropped to the top half because the bottom half has nothing on right now. Speaking of which, WHAT SHOULD HE WEAR... I'm still in the process of modernizing his clothes for Shatterdown. I don't know if his usual layers of tapestry would work out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mythee's mold colony   Mythee's mold colony I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mythee's mold colony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Path to Shatterdown :: The Talk (OOC Board) :: Arts Here!-
Jump to: