Path to Shatterdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Path to Shatterdown

The Furious Sun ended the reign of Man-As-God.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inRegister

VOTE ON SHATTERDOWN'S LOCATION

Go down 
2 posters

Region for the plot to start at
Florida peninsula/keys/gulf coast
VOTE ON SHATTERDOWN'S LOCATION I_vote_lcap59%VOTE ON SHATTERDOWN'S LOCATION I_vote_rcap
 59% [ 10 ]
West Coast
VOTE ON SHATTERDOWN'S LOCATION I_vote_lcap24%VOTE ON SHATTERDOWN'S LOCATION I_vote_rcap
 24% [ 4 ]
Kansas/great plains area
VOTE ON SHATTERDOWN'S LOCATION I_vote_lcap0%VOTE ON SHATTERDOWN'S LOCATION I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Detroit/surrounding areas
VOTE ON SHATTERDOWN'S LOCATION I_vote_lcap17%VOTE ON SHATTERDOWN'S LOCATION I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 3 ]
Other
VOTE ON SHATTERDOWN'S LOCATION I_vote_lcap0%VOTE ON SHATTERDOWN'S LOCATION I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17

AuthorMessage
Riparian
GM
Riparian

Character sheet
Name:: Rip
Classification: caffeinated

VOTE ON SHATTERDOWN'S LOCATION Empty
PostSubject: VOTE ON SHATTERDOWN'S LOCATION   VOTE ON SHATTERDOWN'S LOCATION I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 6:43 pm

The location where the characters start out in Shatterdown is going to affect the plot a LOT by availability and travel.

Back to top Go down
http://wrathmorphic.tumblr.com
YanniMorePlz

YanniMorePlz

Character sheet
Name:: Yanni Jita
Classification: Is no problem.... wait...... err is problem

VOTE ON SHATTERDOWN'S LOCATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: VOTE ON SHATTERDOWN'S LOCATION   VOTE ON SHATTERDOWN'S LOCATION I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 4:21 pm

Tough decision between Florida area and Detroit. I think in the end the more variety of Florida's geography and better "sandbox" potential makes for the best choice.

Also I think you could choose any Florida city and make it Detroit-like as a compromise, but islands are also cool.
Back to top Go down

VOTE ON SHATTERDOWN'S LOCATION
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Path to Shatterdown :: The Basics :: The Tinbound Ledger-
Jump to: