Path to Shatterdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Path to Shatterdown

The Furious Sun ended the reign of Man-As-God.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inRegister

space (jigen's art)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jigen

jigen

Character sheet
Name:: space
Classification: space

space (jigen's art) Empty
PostSubject: space (jigen's art)   space (jigen's art) I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 10:02 pm

art bloops go here.

sone, main character for this au. literumi alpha, bluh bluh i'll do a full profile later when the character thread is up.

space (jigen's art) Tumblr_m4emsvqm361ru2pvjo1_r1_1280
Back to top Go down
xsparky

Character sheet
Name:: sparky
Classification: seamonkey

PostSubject: Re: space (jigen's art)   space (jigen's art) I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 1:54 am

Ahh Sone looks so cool in this au. Love his outfit and face paint. AND ALSO TATTOOS OF TEXT BOOK THINGS THAT IS RAD IDEA.
Back to top Go down
jigen

jigen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: space (jigen's art)   space (jigen's art) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 3:55 pm

leolang "needles" kanzaki, aka the witch of surtierras and a whole bunch of other nicknames based in varying levels of superstition. she's just an apothecary, you guys.

full profile to come. her bags are full of goodies and awesome.

i might also end up doing a separate sheet for ellie and ives eventually, because i think even ives is gonna be a playable character acting in needles' stead at certain points.

space (jigen's art) Tumblr_m64ah8bazs1ru2pvjo1_1280
Back to top Go down
InkAbyss

InkAbyss

PostSubject: Re: space (jigen's art)   space (jigen's art) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 11:25 pm

Holy hell I love your art AND your character design! @U@
Back to top Go down
Karina

Karina

Character sheet
Name:: Karina
Classification: Level 3 Enemy

PostSubject: Re: space (jigen's art)   space (jigen's art) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 12:25 am

OH MY GODNESS OH MY GODDNESS OH MY GAAWWWSHHJGFDHGKDS I AM COMPLETELY IN LOVE WITH THAT SHADE WOLF!!!! On the off chance that your pup isn't a specifically one-of-a-kind (i am dreadfully unaware and ill-informed about the details of animals in this universe) would you mind terribly if i used the same species/design of shadewolf as you have there but obviously make it my own pup for the use of my character? if not that is okay! i just really really love it and i have a weakness for glowy things aauuuugjfdks
Back to top Go down
jigen

jigen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: space (jigen's art)   space (jigen's art) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 12:48 am

Ray wrote:
OH MY GODNESS OH MY GODDNESS OH MY GAAWWWSHHJGFDHGKDS I AM COMPLETELY IN LOVE WITH THAT SHADE WOLF!!!! On the off chance that your pup isn't a specifically one-of-a-kind (i am dreadfully unaware and ill-informed about the details of animals in this universe) would you mind terribly if i used the same species/design of shadewolf as you have there but obviously make it my own pup for the use of my character? if not that is okay! i just really really love it and i have a weakness for glowy things aauuuugjfdks

oh yeah, for sure. honestly, i still have to clear it with rip to make sure a shade wolf is a kosher mutant animal in this universe, but assuming it is they're an entire species spawned from pre-furious sun genetic experiments, so there's sure to be more than one running around. and actually they're supposed to be a lot meaner/tougher?? but ives just happens to be... um, sorta retarded.
Back to top Go down
Karina

Karina

Character sheet
Name:: Karina
Classification: Level 3 Enemy

PostSubject: Re: space (jigen's art)   space (jigen's art) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 1:12 am

jigen wrote:
Ray wrote:

oh yeah, for sure. honestly, i still have to clear it with rip to make sure a shade wolf is a kosher mutant animal in this universe, but assuming it is they're an entire species spawned from pre-furious sun genetic experiments, so there's sure to be more than one running around. and actually they're supposed to be a lot meaner/tougher?? but ives just happens to be... um, sorta retarded.

Aaahh that's cool! If I were to use one, I would probably have one with blue hemoluminescence as a contrast to your pup? (I created a species of dogs for a separate story of my own that were loosely based on the creatures from Attack the Block! so I would have some prior design specifics for the dog I would be using, but I think it would be acceptable if this species was allowed due to the differences in growth and lifestyle?) But yes, of course if they are allowed at all thank you for being okay with me using this idea :>
Back to top Go down
jigen

jigen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: space (jigen's art)   space (jigen's art) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 12:00 am

space (jigen's art) Tumblr_m6bbz9q9Ny1ru2pvjo1_1280

this is how i draw when i'm running on like five hours of sleep in the last two days. might try to clean this up later, but in the mean time here are some excerpts from the skills portion of his profile:

Quick-draw sharpshooter, uses a 2012 .45 Mamba revolver* but can handle most firearms expertly.

*The Mamba series was an extremely limited production, particularly the .45 revolver. Designed to be a fast-shooting recreational firearm, it’s triggerpull was feather-light to the point of being virtually unusable. As it had no built-in safety, there was an inordinately high number of unintentional firings and resulting (self) injuries which caused the model to be discontinued.

and from the personality part:

Constantly makes references to living in a dystopian future. Wears the clothes he does for the sole purpose of looking “appropriately post-apocalyptic.” Fully capable of dodging almost any melee attack, but sometimes takes a light hit on purpose and then makes a big show of writhing around on the ground in “agony.” Also sometimes pretends to be dead.

his spurs say "i like pie."
Back to top Go down
jigen

jigen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: space (jigen's art)   space (jigen's art) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 10:15 pm

sone's predecessor, set.

space (jigen's art) Tumblr_m74tlky8ZP1ru2pvjo1_500

she was a tiny, tough bitch who fought primarily with shrapnel.

she's dead now.
Back to top Go down
jigen

jigen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: space (jigen's art)   space (jigen's art) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 1:09 am

space (jigen's art) Tumblr_m7r9rn0RqG1ru2pvjo1_1280

BEWARE OF ANGELS + SAINTS.

a wild style change appears!!

back in the day (like maybe a couple decades after escaping and well before he went completely senile), atherton had a stint pretending to be a northern hunter. this is him and his silax-class partner, siam.
Back to top Go down
jigen

jigen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: space (jigen's art)   space (jigen's art) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 10:40 pm

space (jigen's art) Tumblr_mavtx46OMh1ru2pvjo1_1280

sketch dump:

- atherton on the day he escaped.
- sone chillin’ like he do. this is actually how he always sits in case he has to spring into action at a second’s notice.
- dresden the northstar, aka firebomb dresden, the alpha who preceded set. she did a lot of really bad things including take the university of florida from the sangers by trapping them all in one of the buildings and burning them alive. she accomplished this by basically sacrificing the literumi army she’d built, burning out their psychic powers in one big mega-assault, leaving most of them dead or severely weakened, including herself and set.
Back to top Go down
jigen

jigen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: space (jigen's art)   space (jigen's art) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 10:42 pm

space (jigen's art) Tumblr_mazqk2Oyfl1ru2pvjo1_r1_1280

more dresden. fake manga pages are apparently my new thing.

you get three guesses where sone got his coat from.
Back to top Go down
jigen

jigen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: space (jigen's art)   space (jigen's art) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 10:44 pm

space (jigen's art) Tumblr_mb3c1mTGjZ1ru2pvjo1_1280

DON'T FUCK WITH THE MERACAI!!
Back to top Go down
jigen

jigen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: space (jigen's art)   space (jigen's art) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 12:41 am

space (jigen's art) 13meracai

the 13 meracai alphas. cross-posted from the meracai headcanon thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: space (jigen's art)   space (jigen's art) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

space (jigen's art)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Path to Shatterdown :: The Talk (OOC Board) :: Arts Here!-
Jump to: