Path to Shatterdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Path to Shatterdown

The Furious Sun ended the reign of Man-As-God.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inRegister

The Book of Carson

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Riparian
GM
Riparian

Character sheet
Name:: Rip
Classification: caffeinated

The Book of Carson Empty
PostSubject: The Book of Carson   The Book of Carson I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 4:54 pm

[thread for "bible verses" and other legends about the First Five and other historical figures]
Back to top Go down
http://wrathmorphic.tumblr.com
jigen

jigen

Character sheet
Name:: space
Classification: space

The Book of Carson Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Book of Carson   The Book of Carson I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 8:39 pm

11 - And through them all things were made, without The Five none were made that have been made.

12 - And he who was known as Saint Iain, or Saint Eoin, from his body they drew the metals and earthgems that gave power to those that followed.

13 - From his bones they drew the hardness of iron, and freedom from plague and pestilence.

14 - From his sinews they drew strength and quickness, for he is at once solid like pewter and flowing like mercury.

15 - From his blood they drew life itself, so that his lines might endure with resilience like titanium.

16 - And as his body was changed, so theirs were changed, and they would know each other by the markings of hair, or eye, or skin.

17 - No one has ever looked upon his face, but has made himself known through them, and through his symbol.

- Genesis 2:11 - 2:17

Last edited by jigen on Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jigen

jigen

Character sheet

The Book of Carson Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Book of Carson   The Book of Carson I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 8:40 pm

4 - He wanders the land as the Shadow of the Flamebearer, Saint Luce, who is his brother.

5 - As Saint Luce imparts the Light to the innocent and the worthy, so does Saint Iain extinguish the Light of the cowardly, the vile, the murderers, and those who practice the arts of the usurpers of the Sun.

6 - And in this way he is known as the Destroyer, or Yochanan the Golem, clothed in smoke and wielding the venom of a silver serpent, whose strike is as sudden and devastating as that of lightning.

7 - And those who incur his wrath shall suffer greatly, for his wrath is terrible.

- Apothosis 4:4 - 4:7

Last edited by jigen on Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jigen

jigen

Character sheet

The Book of Carson Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Book of Carson   The Book of Carson I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 8:48 pm

† St. John's Counting Rhyme †

Have you heard of poor Saint John?

The one the doctors practiced on

They kept him locked behind a door

And now the doctors are no more

They carved his bones and picked his brain

Then stitched his body up again

But all the pills and prods and pokes

Had left poor Johnny’s head quite broke!

So when the doctors were all done

Saint Johnny went and got his gun

He gave them seven counts to run

And then he murdered everyone!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Book of Carson Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Book of Carson   The Book of Carson I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Book of Carson
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum