Path to Shatterdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Path to Shatterdown

The Furious Sun ended the reign of Man-As-God.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inRegister

Character Proverbs?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
foolishluchesi

foolishluchesi

Character sheet
Name:: what
Classification: what

Character Proverbs? Empty
PostSubject: Character Proverbs?   Character Proverbs? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 6:21 pm

hey guys!! I dunno if this is the right place to be posting this in but i assume it is cos it's just for some fun like, ooc shit

i'm working on one of my new blogs and i'm looking at proverbs for the title, and then i started seeing ones that reminded me of my shatterdown characters so

maybe we could have a bit of fun with that? like, what proverbs do you associate with your character, if any?

i don't have a lot of examples yet but one really struck a chord in me because it reminded me really hardcore of the prophet macintosh

"In the kingdom of the blind, the one eyed man is king."

which reminds me a lot of his charactershit and of his attitude about the world

idk i just think that is pretty cool, if any of you guys ever see proverbs that remind you of your character or you make up a proverb or something for your character, i think it'd be really cool to share them and stuff because proverbs are pretty neat
Back to top Go down
Riparian
GM
Riparian

Character sheet
Name:: Rip
Classification: caffeinated

Character Proverbs? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Proverbs?   Character Proverbs? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 5:56 pm

OH MAN I actually have QUITE a few of irish ones Luke likes to quote but he is just made of proverbs anyway. I need to look them up.
Back to top Go down
http://wrathmorphic.tumblr.com

Character Proverbs?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Path to Shatterdown :: The Talk (OOC Board) :: Box of Talk-
Jump to: