Path to Shatterdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Path to Shatterdown

The Furious Sun ended the reign of Man-As-God.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inRegister

Amandar's Characters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
waylay

waylay

Amandar's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Amandar's Characters   Amandar's Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 2:48 pm

--Salan Mercaiah
-Roriav (EVENTUALLY...MAYBE...)
-Saeth (also maybe eventually but probably not because I am a douche)
Back to top Go down
waylay

waylay

PostSubject: Re: Amandar's Characters   Amandar's Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 3:00 pm

Name: Salan Mercaiah

Personality: Prone to utter drunkenness and punching at random occasions. He may or may not have spent free time stealing ice cream from small children. May or may not have actually spent all of his time lazing around, smoking, drinking, yelling at things and getting yelled at by things right back, then proceeding to punch with fury. Jam-packed full of fun denial adventures, perhaps some underlying anger issues and various unresolved problems with others (who he has chosen to forget about, conveniently), he gets a kick out of trying to intimidate others (trying). Somewhere he actually craves companionship. Somehow. To an extent...maybe. He's also kind of oblivious to the fact that sometimes people have feelings.

Appearance: GUY IN THE RED because i refuse to draw anything EVER/thanks sophia

Background: Like many, he doesn't remember all that much. Except the fun thing is, he remembers not ever remembering that much to begin with before he forgot. He's got a few names and he's got a few faces in his head, remembers a place here and there but besides that he as entertained himself by making up things to replace the bits he doesn't find too appealing.

Classification: Normal
Partner: Vertigo
Back to top Go down
waylay

waylay

PostSubject: Re: Amandar's Characters   Amandar's Characters I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 12:49 am

Name: Saeth

Personality: Saeth is easily motivated and ambitious at that, which usually can just come off as being headstrong and stubborn. He tends to be argumentative in nearly ever situation possible, though he rarely notices the confrontations at hand. He can get frustrated easily and will show his displeasure through pushiness and violence. But, on the flip side, he can be overly affectionate with those he is closer to. Usually this results in quite the uncomfortable reactions. He usually means well, but when set to a task he is dedicated to he will stop at nothing to complete it.

Appearance: this was obligatory ON THE FAR RIGHT.

Background: He has some blanks and times of utter unknowingness, but he knows for a fact that something must have gone horribly wrong for him to end up here and he’s willing to pick a fight with anyone who might know why, and probably even the ones who don’t know too.

Classification: Normal
Partner: Mikhail
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amandar's Characters   Amandar's Characters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amandar's Characters
Page 1 of 1