Path to Shatterdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Path to Shatterdown

The Furious Sun ended the reign of Man-As-God.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inRegister

Rina's faggots [FAGGOT. SINGULAR]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Karina

Karina

Character sheet
Name:: Karina
Classification: Level 3 Enemy

Rina's faggots [FAGGOT. SINGULAR] Empty
PostSubject: Rina's faggots [FAGGOT. SINGULAR]   Rina's faggots [FAGGOT. SINGULAR] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 8:18 pm

[3rd gen?]
Name: Nikodim Kudrov
Personality:
Generally positive, though 'chipper' is debateable. Considering his status, it's amazing he is not a suicidal nutbag. Though he is not always focused, he tries to stay positive enough to not have people worrying about him and to be a positive contributor. He is painfully aware of how awkward peole can be around him, so his antisocial tendencies are more an act of kindness towards people, rather than force his presense upon them. He is unnaturally accustomed to silence, not even seemingly registering an awkward silence. Sometimes he'll randomly say things though, don't mind him, it's just the fever talking.

Appearance: https://2img.net/h/i161.photobucket.com/albums/t240/_Sano--Ryuujin_/nikodim.png i hope that works--
Shoes are basically bigass black boots all wrapped up in duct tape and the one with the broken leg is probably stained alot. GHETTORIGGED CRUTCH AND THE WRAPPING IS DISMAL Dim is not a medic at all. Only bright thing on him is his eyes they are practically FLOURESCENT SO BLUE OH GOD IT BLINDS--

anyway...

Background:
Some Russian dude with a broken leg and a bad health problem. Sometimes he hints to being stuck in some 'revolution', but its hard to know the truth. He doesn't remember all too much, but is pretty convinced he is happier for not knowing.

Classification:
An un-infectious 'carrier' for all diseases he comes in contact with. The tuberculosis has already worsened to the point he has chest pains, halucinations, coughing up blood, easy fatigue and coughing fits. He will also catch things like colds and flu's and still be non-infectious.

If and when he might ever have been released into society, it is assumed that the non-infectious aspect could be 'deactivated.'

Partner:
Penn

Last edited by Sparks on Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:59 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Karina

Karina

Character sheet
Name:: Karina
Classification: Level 3 Enemy

Rina's faggots [FAGGOT. SINGULAR] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rina's faggots [FAGGOT. SINGULAR]   Rina's faggots [FAGGOT. SINGULAR] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:48 am

JUST.....LEAVING THIS HERE FOR SOPHIA, DON'T MIND ME.

[2nd gen]
Name: Marvey Thornton
Personality:
Shy, stutters like a motherfucker with a stutter, awkward and always self-concious. She has a reasonably high IQ, hense her admirable medical expertice. While she is scared shitless of being alone, she is not one to actively participate in a group or partnership. Her mood swings rely heavily on how much sleep she has gotten, and how much stress she is under. Easily intimidated, judges people heavily on their apperance, takes awhile to get over her first impressions.

Appearance: [link] (i am a fashion fag and her clothes should not be this clean I KNOW augh I'll draw them dirtier in everything else)

Background:
Grew up with parents and her older brother, who she depended on rather heavily for support and defense. Due to her Bipolar disorder, she had trouble in normal society functioning with her peers. Due to this, she spent an insane amount of time in her studies. Usually when she has a bad episode all she really does is scream and curse alot, on a few occasions she has punched people. However, due to the circumstances of the Pit, this is bound to happen more often.

While she does not remember the details of her previous life, I AM ASSUMING (i hope she can anyway) she still retains her medical knowledge....somehow. She does feel something like a 'hole in her heart' from not having her brother around, though.

Classification:
Normal/ Medic (surgeon)

Partner: Wraith
Back to top Go down

Rina's faggots [FAGGOT. SINGULAR]
Page 1 of 1